A Stainless Steel Expanded Mesh for Plaster/Stucco Base
A superior multi-purpose expanded steel base widely used for exterior plaster and stucco reinforcement. The flat surface is easily cut and formed for use with flat or contoured surfaces. Expanded metal lath is formed from steel that has been slit and expanded to form thousands of plaster “keys” per square yard. Its time proven exceptional strength and flexibility makes it the preferred corrosion resistant metal base requested by quality contractors and design.
- Strength of Stainless Steel Alloy
- Multiple Application Uses
- Proven Historical Success
Product Data & Ordering Information
Material: Stainless Alloy 304 Grade
Packaged: 10 pcs./bundle, stacked on wooden pallet
|SS-205||2.5 lbs.||27" x 97"||10|
|SS-304||3.4 lbs.||27" x 97"||10|
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM A 240 Standard Specification for Chromium & Chromium Nickel Stainless Steel Plate, Sheet, and for Pressure Vessels and General Applications.
- ASTM C-847, for physical properties (LxWxH and weight) in Stainless Alloy.
- SDS & Product Certification Information